- The Crescent provides a superb golf and family amenity-filled lifestyle. This property runs
along the Salt Marshes of the Colleton River. There are great views of the marsh and river throughout the community.
- The Low Country-style homes are available with varied floor plans to fit any lifestyle. There are several to choose from, ranging in size from 1835 sq. ft. to 2995 sq. ft.
- The Crescent Pointe Clubhouse has a pro shop and grill. There is a swim, tennis and fitness center to add to this resort-style community.
- There is shopping galore in the Bluffton area and it is ever growing! Great restaurants have located
in the Bluffton area and more are coming. A new hospital is being built in the Hardeeville area, as well as the Hilton Head Medical Facility. There are numerous clinics and healthcare facilities in the Bluffton area.
- The University of South Carolina is currently under construction 6 miles from Hardeeville, just outside
the gates of Sun City. Many new businesses such as Jaguar, Infiniti, Land Rover and various others are locating in the area. Many good jobs are being created with these new employers.
- The Crescent is not only a great golfing community, but a family community also. This community has all the amenities of a resort lifestyle, while maintaining the infrastructure to live a career- and family-oriented life. Bluffton has new schools using the latest technology for learning for its students.
The town officials are working hard to preserve the history and unique town of Bluffton for many generations to come.
- The Crescent is located about ten miles from Hilton Head Island on Highway 278. The drive to Savannah, GA or Beaufort, SC
is approximately 40 minutes.
- For a complete list of available properties, resales, or advice on new construction, contact us today!