- The Berkshire West and Colonial Oaks sections of Windsor Forest on Savannah’s Southside is a well established master planned community consisting of homes built in the mid 1960s and early 1970s. Many homes have been upgraded with new kitchens, baths, roofs, paint, and other improvements. Life at Berkshire West and Colonial Oaks offers a return to simpler times, where traditional neighborhood values blend with mature homes, trees and vegetation.
- Berkshire West and Colonial Oaks at Windsor Forest is covenant protected to preserve its unique character; traditional Southern architecture accentuates the sense of community. No two homes are the same; each has its own unique identity. Homes range in size from 1400 to over 3000 square feet on nice large lots, and many have in-ground pools.
- Nearby LaVida Country Club, located at the corner of Windsor Road and Largo Road, offers golf, swimming, a fitness center, tennis, and basketball.
- Prices of the homes in Berkshire West and Colonial Oaks range from the low to mid $100,000's to the mid $300,000's.
- Berkshire West and Colonial Oaks at Windsor Forest is one of Savannah's most convenient locations. You are near to everything -- public and private schools, places of worship, banks, Hunter Army Airfield, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Pet Smart, many restaurants, I-95, waterways, and shopping at both Savannah and Oglethorpe Malls.
- From downtown, go west on Abercorn to Largo Road, and turn left onto Largo and follow until you go into the Berkshire West section. Colonial Oaks is a little further down Largo and to the left.
From I-95, exit onto Highway 204 and go east to Largo Road. Turn right onto Largo and follow to Berkshire West.
- For a complete list of available properties, resales, or advice on new construction, contact us today!