- St. Simons Island Club is one of St. Simons' most beautiful gated golf communities. The Sea Island Company developed the neighborhood and offers over 300 homesites. Residents include families with children, retirees, second home owners, and many Sea Island Club members. The reidents enjoy living in this community because it is safe and the streets and sidewalks offer ideal areas for walking and biking. Many of our close friends and relatives live in this area.
- This neighborhood is located off King's Way across the street from the Sea Island Lodge, Seaside Golf Course, and Kings Point subdivision. This location allows residents easy access to the causeway and the Village area, and is adjacent to the airport.
- This is a Sea Island Development and properties may include the rights to apply for membership to the Sea Island Club. The homes range from $450,000 to over $2 million. Home sites are priced from $300,000.
- Amenities include the Golf Retreat Club House, tennis courts, and swimming pool.
- Architectural styles of the homes have a traditional, low country motif with contemporary highlights. An Architectural Review Board carefully reviews and must appprove all new construction, renovations, and landscaping plans.
- The Property Owners' Association handles maintenance of all common grounds. They also host social activities for residents.
- Annual fees are $300 per year.
- For a complete list of available properties, resales, or advice on new construction, contact us today!