To Find Just the Right Home
- I was a charter member of the Board Million Dollar Club in 1980 and have become a Life Member, as well as having received the Oglethorpe Award for years of membership.
- I enjoy being involved with community work and I am on the Board of Directors for the St. Simons Island/Sea Island Council of the Chamber of Commerce. I am also a director for The Katz-Helen and Ray Whittle Jr. Foundation to promote character in our school system.
- Being a member of the Rotary Club of St. Simons Island has given me an opportunity to be involved in many projects locally and internationally. I was honored to serve as their president and the District 6920 treasurer.
- Our beautiful island has so much to offer, that I am pleased to be on the St. Simons Land Trust Stewardship Committee to help preserve that beauty so that more people can enjoy the island for years to come.
- When you need personal, professional real estate services, let me share my expertise with you. I look forward to helping you find just the right property to meet your needs!
- I have just completed the requirements and I have earned the designation Previews International Property Specialist. This comprehensive marketing program is being used by only 5% of the top Coldwell Banker Sales Associates.
- Cartus Network Referral and Inventory Specialist
- Certified e-Marketing Specialist
I have been selling real estate on St. Simons Island since 1976 and have lived on the island since 1973. I have been honored by the Brunswick-Glynn County Board of Realtors twice as their Realtor of the Year and have served in many position for the Board, including President.
Specialties: Custom Home, Executive Home, First Time Buyers, Investment, Luxury Homes, Quality Home, Residential