39+ Years Full Time Realtor, While Maintaining a Newcomer Attitude
- If you have a question about real estate, please call Beale today. 843.812.2787 Visit My Website
- Beale Has Always Maintained a Newcomer Attitude. Beale enjoys leaving the house in the morning. He says "It has just never, ever been work"
- If you are looking for a knowledgeable and hard working real estate broker call Beale today. He feels that he should be an information resource provider.
- Beale is an expert in marketing your home. His knowledge of current and past market conditions help sellers define their market to get the highest price in the shortest period of time.
- Beale designs a comprehensive marketing plan for your property. Call Beale today.
- Beale is available for calls 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week for his clients. "That's just a normal part of client service"
- Beale feels his job is not complete for a buyer client until they cannot decide which of two homes to buy.
- Beale and Marge live on six + acres on Saint Helena Island on Village Creek. He tries to attend to the never ending "Honey Do" List
- Beale is a Master Naturalist. He plays golf, goes fishing, shrimping, and loves to go camping when given a break.
- Beale's companion is his Labrador Retriever mix "Honey"
Beale has been a full time Realtor for the past 39 + years. Beale is a sixth generation transplanted Washingtonian. He has been in Beaufort since 1999. The experience gained by having been the owner and broker of a company of six offices and over two hundred agents, could be an invaluable tool for Beale's current, and future clients, whether they are buying, or selling. Beale and his wife/partner Marge Murray are both Realtor Brokers with Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners.
Specialties: Acreage, Commercial, Country Property, Custom Home, Dream Home, Executive Home, Existing Home, First Time Buyers, Historic Home, Investment, Land, Luxury Homes, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Quality Home, Relocation, Residential, Retirement